Sunday 3 November 2013

Production Diary #6

This week I have focused on preparing for my magazine 'Dynamic'. The preparation I have done are researching different fonts for my masthead, masthead names, examining other magazines to gain an insight of how my magazine should be, a mood board and lastly I have come up with a few colour schemes that varies depending on the main image.

I wanted to present my mood board in an interesting way rather than various images stuck together in one place. I thought a good way to get the message across of how my audience will be would be by using a programme called ‘powtoon’. I thought this programme was extremely useful. It was my first time using it and it was incredibly straightforward and simple to use. It provided a lot of interesting effects for the video.

I still have a lot of planning to do and there are still matters for my magazine I have not concluded on, like the font I will contribute for my masthead - although, I have varied the font I want to use to three fonts. Also, I need to plan how the photo shoot for my magazine will be. I will do this by looking at other magazines such as Rolling Stones, Billboard, NME and Q (all multi-genre) and view how the images are represented within the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment