Thursday 21 November 2013

Production Diary #8

I have recently been making improvements to my front cover draft, contents page draft and double page spread draft.I have written the article for my featured page which is titled 'Candyfloss Queen'/'Cecile Rose - why hollywood, fashion and record labels can't get enough of the London starlet's controversial behaviour' and I have also started writing the features and regulars on my contents page. The majority of the text is done, all I need to do is insert the images.

I have successfully completed my photoshoot which consists of 502 pictures, thus I thought taking a lot of pictures would provide me with a variety of good shots and it did. My photoshoot employed two models that I chose, their make-up and outfits supported the genres I wanted them to be which was electra-pop like Marina and The Diamonds and punk which is like Avril Lavigne. All I need to do now, is to choose the pictures I like the most, edit them on adobe photoshot and insert them into my layout which is on adobe indesign. However, for my double page spread I would like my models to be in a different destination rather than have the same old white background on every page. I was thinking for going for an urban or rural background, something that is different from the ordinairy. I want my overall images to be equisite with a sense of polish to them to make it look estabilished.

There is still much work in progress, nothing is completley finished in my magazine as I plan to make numerous improvements to make it exactly how I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment