Sunday 3 November 2013



These images portray how I want my magazine to be represented to the audience, hence it will reveal what type of magazine it is at first glance. In this case, I have provided images of high quality. The couture does not look cheap, this will make my magazine look expensive and successful that it can retain these established props and costumes.

I wanted the costumes to be unique and original but in a sophisticated sense. It has to be different from other magazines with their stereotypical representations of artists, e.g. a rapper has to have a snapback hat with a gold chain around their neck. However, I do want the artists on my magazine to sustain some matters that would differentiate them from other genres but the difference that my magazine would have to a typical music magazine is that my props and costumes would fully uncover the artist to who they really are on their personality mixed with their genre of music rather than just basing their 'look' on the genre. This would allow the readers to see there is more to what meets the eye of the artist which would interest them in reading the magazine, thus they know they would be reading something exclusive and they would be gaining the full exposure of the artists.

Some of the props provided - CD, headphones, tape, a radio and a mic, are all related to music which is crucial as the audience should be reminded that 'Dynamic' is a music magazine-  it's not all about gossip and fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment