Tuesday 12 November 2013

Article Draft

Cecile Rose
Primadonna Cecile Rose has alas dropped her bubble-gum music to the charts! The new kid on the block has shocked all with her distinguished electra-pop music and her effortlessly exquisite, unique style. The seventeen year old edgy, London diva reveals her current pandemonium as simply “typical” she goes on to say to us “why would I be surprised? Anyone who doesn’t appreciate my music is merely bonkers.” That’s not all; Poppy discloses all her latest antics and the crazy scandal that got her to where she is today. From nudity to drugs, is she brutally honest or attention seeking? We’ll let you be the judge.

Only surfaced recently to the eye of the public and Poppy has already had a whirlwind of controversial events lunging towards her. The English starlet with a French background grew up on the busy streets of London, in an expensive five storey flat overlooking Hyde Park. This may come across as shocking to some, as her provocative behaviour would not be expected from someone immensely posh. On this subject she laughs hysterically, “I’m just having fun! People need to chill and smoke a pipe!! Geeeeez.” Hmm, not sure if some people would agree to that Poppy. It was not all glory days for the wild singer, she exposes her life as travesty, thus she was merely invisible to her parents due to their heavy work schedules. She shares, “if it wasn’t for music, I don’t know how I would have coped.” This glimpse of her reality explains a lot about the issues surrounding her.

Who knew the iconic songs ‘Star Dazed, Heart Of Metal and Bubblegum Bitch’ were written on a bedroom floor by a wishful, aspiring star who was sometimes high…sharing her thoughts and feelings onto an ragged notebook that was constantly hidden in her pillowcase. “It was my diary” Poppy admits, “whenever I was overwhelmed by a particular feeling I scribbled down anything that came to mind, it didn’t matter if it didn’t make sense and it didn’t matter what state I was in as long as if it was written down I would feel happy.” She didn’t need a crew of people working on a song days on end to make a mega hit, this lyrical genius accomplished it all on her own. 

Her music soon got discovered by her ex-boyfriend ‘Scott’ who was 28 years old at the time and she was 16, “I showed him my music when I knew our relationship was getting serious” she confesses “he loved my songs and he begged me to let him play at his work which was a local radio station.” After much hesitation Poppy finally agreed to his pleading.

And that's when the superstar was born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment