Wednesday 11 December 2013

Production Diary #10

I've mainly been working on the layout for my magazine and choosing the correct images for the pages. I have made a folder named 'FINAL PHOTOS' in my documents, where the images I have identified as suitable for my magazine are held. It's still a work in progress as I need to edit them. It's hard to choose the right image as I have numerous pictures that fits the purpose for my magazine. Therefore, to make my decision for the final photos easier, I have started editing some of the images on photoshop. Some may be the same image but with different filters or the shadow or brightness for that particular image is different, thus I can expand my options and see which one would fit better for my magazine. I insert the images I think are best for my magazine onto my layout and compare them with each other until I know which one looks better.

Other matters I have been doing, are making little adjustments to my layout such as changing the title font on my contents page which is now 'moon flower bold' rather than 'basic noodle titling' from Dafont.com. I have also started contributing cover lines on my front cover and inserting the barcode I customized myself on Dafont.com.

There is still a lot of work to do, I am planning to complete all of my work in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment