Tuesday 10 December 2013

Choosing The 'Right' Image For My Front Cover



I am still deciding on my image for my front cover, I have finalised these three images with the exception of one that is with a different filter. I want my front cover image to be unique and not the standard posey image you see on every magazine on the shelves. It has to represent the artist, thus the overall point for my magazine is to reveal the true identity of the artist and what never-to-be-told gossip they are witholding. I am leaning towards the fourth image where 'Megan' the model is  wearing a white dress, which connotes purity and innoncence - it puts forward the message that she has nothing to hide. I think the image looks raw but at the same time established, due to the make-up and the quality of the image. There are no shadows masking her face which indicates that she is ready to disclose all information with the consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment