Monday 20 January 2014

Production Diary #11

I have been making improvements to my previous coursework on my blog such as the preliminary task. I thought my preliminary task evaluation was short, thus I expanded it by going into more detail about the colour scheme, images, layout and so forth. Also, I read over my previous diary posts and edited parts to expand it.

Afterwards, I went back to my magazine 'Dynamic' to make little improvements such as changing the font on my article of 'Cecile Rose' which is titled 'Queen Cecile' the word queen was changed into a font that clearly represented the image of a queen and the font was coloured red to capture the attention of the reader and to highlight the danger and exclusivity of the context within the article, whereas the font for 'Cecile' was changed into dolce vitta heavy font that represents her genre of electra-pop.

I will still be making vast tweeks to my previous coursework as there is much to improve on, moreover there is still work that needs to be completed for my blog and magazine. For example, I plan on making two more pages for my magazine where the artist, 'Cecile',  answers specific questions from the readers' that are chosen from twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment